Title: Operations Manager Cluster / Program Director
The ideal candidate will carry the programing responsibilities for the day to day operations of a cluster of multiple stations. The Operations Manager will oversee, coordinate and administer a range of operational and administrative duties in compliance with company and FCC guidelines and regulations. This position requires working closely with the sales department and company management to improve profitability of operation.
In addition, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the Program Director responsibilities for 1 of the cluster’s radio stations. This candidate must be well-organized, strong-willed, an independent thinker with the ability to work in a fast paced and creative environment for the cluster. Your responsibilities include creating and directing all aspects of station events, marketing programs and research projects. You will develop the marketing strategies in association with the program directors and market manager.
- A minimum of seven years of radio programming management experience as a Program Director/Music Director or Assistant Program Director, must be in a PPM Market.
- The ability to demonstrate strategic and tactical planning.
- Analytical skills combined with a dose of creativity and the instinct to win.
- Proven proficiency with RCS Selector, Adobe Audition, PPM Analysis Tool and all Social Media platforms.
- Wide Orbit, PD Advantage and Media Monitors experience is preferred.
- Team player who is willing to work closely with other Program Directors, Sales Managers, Account Executives, Promotions Team, Engineering, Consultants, and the Corporate Management team.
- References from former (or current) teammates who can attest to all of the above.
Last date for consideration: Until position is filled
Beasley Media Group, LLC Is an Equal Opportunity Employer