Date: April 10, 2019
Title: On-Air Talent, WZFX-FM
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Description: WZFX-FM (FOXY 99 FM) is looking for its next great air talent superstar, to handle a top rated daypart in the radio market of Fayetteville NC. This on-air shift, coupled with the existing team, will complete a market dominant unit that has set the bar for radio fun, excitement, and long standing personality/audience relationships. In a nutshell… ARE YOU THE NEXT FAYETTEVILLE RADIO SUPERSTAR? Do you have what it takes – understand the mechanics of cross promotion, knowledgeable with pop and hip-hop culture, coachable and dependable, willing to put in the work? Are you a beast with your social networking? #NoFakeFollowersPlease. Can you keep up with the insanity of doing three things, at one time…WELL? Air, Web, IG, Periscope, Phones etc. #Multitaskers Welcome. Are you the next the Foxy 99 draft pick?
- Perform live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative
- Prepare and research content for broadcast
- Protect the station’s FCC license
- Able to follow directions from the Program Director
- Monitor the music and commercial logs for the air shift
- Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly
- Operate the control board, perform production work, remotes and street hits
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with various social media platforms
- Be flexible to work your regular air shift, weekends and holidays
- Experience with G Select, Word Press, Second Street and AudioVault helpful but not required
This position is full-time and includes benefits
Last Date for consideration: Until Filled
To be considered for this position, please send where you found this posting along with your resume and airchecks to Urban Brand Manager/Program Director Kenny J at [email protected].
No calls, please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer