Date: September 1, 2020
Title: Full Time On-Air Talent
Description: WRXK-FM, 96 K Rock “Everything That Rocks” is seeking a full time On-Air talent in Fort Myers, Florida. Duties may include board op and voice tracking for other stations in the cluster. Scheduling music logs. Must have an outgoing personality and be familiar with Adobe Audition and Audio Vault.
- Have at least 1 year experience as an on air talent
- Knowledge of RCS Selector music scheduling software
- Basic understanding of Social Media Posting
- Must have Knowledge of the Active Rock format
- Engage listeners through text messaging platforms
- Be reliable, coachable and flexible to work different shifts and day parts (weekends and holidays)
- Be available for events and station/client/fan engagements
- Knowledge of Audio Vault and production software is a plus
- Must have an understanding of the use of Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- This is a full time position
- Strong technical skills and experience with audio editing.
- Knowledge of current events and pop culture.
- Experience in a fast paced environment.
- Adhere to all guidelines, policies and procedures of the station, the FCC, and all other federal, state, and local laws.
Last Date for consideration: Until position is filled.
Interested applicants should send demo & resume to:
Adam Star, Operations Manager, Beasley Media Group, LLC,
20125 S. Tamiami Trail, Estero, FL 33928, e-mail: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.