Date: December 12th, 2022
Title: On-Air Talent/Board Operator
Location: Detroit, MI
Beasley Media Group’s 101.1 WRIF is searching for outstanding CREATIVE talent interested in strengthening this radio station’s talent team. Tell us how you will bring daily on-air and off-air ideas to generate top-of-mind brand awareness and revenue opportunities for the station. You’ll be asked to engage heavily in the communities we serve, be a social media maven, and be an excellent storyteller. The successful candidate must creatively develop fast-paced, topical content on the air, social media platforms, and on the website and use that content to engage the listeners via text/phone lines. The right candidate must also be willing to work with the sales staff as requested and perform other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years on-air experience with ratings success;
- Must have substantial understanding of station operations;
- Must be able to post topical/engaging content on multiple platforms;
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines, perform well in a team environment and exhibit excellent attention to detail;
- Must have valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
Last Date for Consideration: Until Filled.
E-mail: [email protected]
Interested Applicants Should Specify Where They Found the Posting When Applying.
No Phone Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.