Title: On-Air Talent
Location: Detroit, MI
Beasley Media Group is always searching for OUTSTANDING Talent to strengthen the team of air personalities on our legendary radio stations. Tell us how you will bring daily on-air, off-air and on-line ideas to generate top of mind brand awareness and revenue opportunities for our stations.
Are you willing to invest heavily in the communities we serve, host station events and, post-Covid, visit workplaces, schools and wherever our fans are working or playing? Is your social media footprint large, engaging, compelling and influential? Can you creatively develop relevant topics that are unique and provide compelling content for listeners? In addition to “living the lifestyle” of the brand, are you willing to work with sales and perform other duties as assigned by the Program Director? If you answered YES, we want to hear from you!
- Must have a minimum of 3 years on-air experience with ratings success;
- Must have substantial understanding of station operations;
- Must be able to post topical/engaging content on multiple platforms;
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines, perform well in a team environment and exhibit excellent attention to detail;
- Must have valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
Last Date for Consideration: Until Filled.
E-mail: [email protected]
Interested Applicants Should Specify Where They Found the Posting When Applying.
No Phone Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.