Date: October 23, 2023
Location: Detroit Market/ 101 WRIF
Beasley Media Group Detroit and 101 WRIF is seeking a full-time On Air Promotions Coordinator and Digital Content Creator. This unique position is for individuals who are interested in working in both marketing and promotions, as well as creating digital content for WRIF and other Beasley Detroit stations. This position will involve coordinating on-air and online promotional giveaways for 101 WRIF for concert and sporting events, as well as sales and client-based contesting. Responsibilities include building contests and rules through the station’s on-air/online promotion web based platform, contacting station winners with details on prizes, and coordinating prize redemption through both web-based platforms and physical prize pick-ups at the station’s office building. In addition to the responsibilities in Marketing and Promotions, this position will also involve potential candidates researching and creating content for WRIF’s website and social media accounts, as well as other properties under Beasley Media Detroit. Responsibilities include researching information and creating content to produce articles and stories involving the world of rock music and pop culture, as well as Detroit and southeastern Michigan. Candidates must be detail-oriented, creative, and have the ability to deal with the public in a professional manner. They must also have strong written and verbal communication skills and be very organized to handle multiple tasks in order to meet various deadlines. Additionally, potential candidates will need to be familiar with all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc. In order to be considered for the position, candidates must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and be able to travel throughout the market area.
Potential Candidates should have skills, but not limited to the following:
- Represent the station in a positive manner.
- Maintenance of station prize inventory
- Interaction with station winners and clients in regard to on-air and online promotions
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for various required duties.
- Familiarity with content creation, posting, and maintenance for social media platforms
including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Set up and oversee station contests through VPromotions, the station’s web-based contesting
- Work with the Marketing Director to maintain compliance and prize distribution to listeners for
all station promotions and contests, including contacting winners with prize details.
- Work with the Marketing Director and Event Coordinator to assist with creating Promotion
Street Team event paperwork for execution.
- Assist the Program Directors, Marketing Directors, and Digital Program Director for the
creation and production of content and articles for 101 WRIF and other Beasley Detroit
- Work with the Marketing Director on the creation of station contest rules for promotions when
- Work with the Marketing Director to help secure all needed department paperwork and files,
inclusive of contest rules, contracts, purchase orders, and invoices.
- Maintain on-air and online prize giveaway calendar for 101 WRIF.
- Work any station on-site appearance and events when needed.
- Current valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and be able to travel throughout the
Last Date for Consideration: Until Filled.
E-mail: [email protected]
Interested Applicants Should Specify Where They Found the Posting When Applying.
No Phone Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Entertainment, Promotions|