Date: January 18, 2019
Title: Morning Show Personality
Location: KVGS | Las Vegas, NV
Description: Beasley’s KVGS/Star 107.9 is looking for a superstar to wake up Las Vegas! Can you relate to a busy mom running late for work after driving her kids to school? Can you be entertaining, clean and have some laugh-‘til-you-cry fun? If so, let’s talk! Lots of hitting the street, heavy social media activity, videos, blogs and podcasting are a must! The market is full of great competition so get ready to compete!
Just a few advantages to living and working at Beasley Media Group/Las Vegas:
- You’ll be working for one of the most dynamic radio companies in the U.S.
- A great team atmosphere
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Work and learn with a great staff that knows how to compete and win!
- You’ll be given all the tools you need to win
- Great quality of life: beyond the Strip Las Vegas is extremely non-touristy, family-friendly and offers hiking, skiing, snowboarding, boating, beaches and more!
Ideal qualified candidates will have morning show experience, preferably in a PPM market, and can show proof of their successful track record. We’re looking for a funny, entertaining morning show that can connect on a personal level. Creativity, the ability to multi-task, social media skills and street smarts are some of the characteristics we’re looking for in our next superstar. Our next morning show will be ready to hit the streets to connect with our listeners. Blogging, vlogging and podcasting are a big part of the job. You don’t have to know Vegas, but it wouldn’t hurt if you did. But you do need to know how to win and have fun doing it. If this describes you, send us your stuff today and let’s do some exciting radio!
Last Date for consideration: 2/28/2019
Contact: Kris Fisher
2920 S. Durango Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89117
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer