Date: May 17, 2018
Title: Morning Show Digital Producer/On-Air Talent – Beasley Media Group, LLC
Location: Charlotte, N.C.
Description: Beasley Media Group is searching for the next generation Music Show Digital Producer/On-Air Talent to join our successful team This position will assist in developing and producing compelling content for on-air and on station digital properties. Ideal candidate will work closely with programming, promotions and sales to execute various morning show strategies. Responsibilities to include:
- Planning/producing live radio show, including daily topics, major stunts, & feature productions
- Researching information, obtain materials & assist in scheduling/prepping guests
- Monitor and screen listener phone calls, emails, and social media messages
- Blog & Podcast show features and original content, provide video production assistance
- Editing show audio for promo elements and other station imaging
- Operate master control board in the event of morning show absence
- Promote show content & videos on multiple social media platforms and station digital properties
- Produce content daily for station Digital platforms;
- Prepare and research content for broadcast;
- Protect the station’s FCC license;
- Monitor the music and commercial logs for the air shift;
- Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly;
- Ability to communicate and write fluently in English;
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with various social media platforms;
- Be flexible to work weekends and holidays.
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
To be considered for this position, please send resume to [email protected].
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Entertainment, Production|