Title: Junior Digital Project Manager
Beasley Media Group (BMG) is looking for its next Digital Content & Marketing superstar.
This operational role will find you working for and closely with BMG corporate Digital Content & Marketing leadership to convert insights into scopes, project estimates, timelines, track and shepherd projects efficiently and promptly.
You will be instrumental in the successful oversight of multiple projects in varying levels of completion. Approaching projects with a collaborative spirit, you’ll work with team members from multiple radio brands, departments as well as key partners and vendors. You’ll also have hands-on experience with creative development, digital content creation, presentation slide execution and production with a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic and real passion for all aspects of creative project management.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be presented to Digital Content & Marketing leadership
- Coordinate internal resources across multiple departments for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Continually evaluate, identify and initiate improvements and enhancements to streamline the project
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Acts as an internal quality control check for all projects to ensure they meet requirements.
- Proactively solves day-to-day problems and exercise good judgment not only in solving problems, but also in determining when to escalate issues
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of project management experience at a media/publishing organization or ad agency.
- Experience building and optimizing marketing projects that include, but not limited to, radio, stream, podcasting, online contesting, social media and email marketing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills
- Incredible time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize projects with deadlines
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast paced environment
- Exceptional grammar and spelling skills
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 including Sharepoint, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, One Drive, Teams and more
Additional experience a plus:
- Experience in media industry, digital content creation, promotional marketing or content commerce
- Client management
About Beasley Media Group
Beasley Media Group (BMG) is a multiplatform media company providing content, advertising and digital marketing solutions across the United States – combining the power of local brands, personalities, events, and content with our industry leading digital products and services to deliver results-driven integrated marketing programs for clients.
BMG leverages the power of its 65 radio properties located in large and medium markets across the country, as well as offers capabilities in audio technology, esports, podcasting, ecommerce and events to reach consumers where they live, work and play.
Last date for consideration: Until filled
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Content, Creative, Digital, Marketing|