About us: Beasley Media Group is a multimedia agency that partners with ambitious and progressively-minded team members to deliver powerful digital brand experiences. Our work – whether it’s a radio station’s website, delivery of a smart device skill, corporate microsite campaign or other digital platform – always combines big-idea creative, unique design and leading-edge technology built around a solid, strategic foundation.
We’ve built a collaborative, open, creative environment over the past decade, and are seeking a Jr. Project Manager with proven experience in digital marketing, branding, positioning, and strategic planning. Candidates should have 2+ years of industry experience and should be super organized with killer communications skills.
In this roll you will be reporting to the Director of Digital Project management. As a project manager you will be instrumental in the successful oversight of multiple projects at varying levels of completion. The position will drive collaboration, workflow, deliverables and successful execution of projects in coordination with core team members and vendors.
- Serving as the liaison between the client and the creative team to ensure planning, brainstorming and experimenting are always on track in order to create a product that is well-designed, functional and always unique
- Collaborating with team members to create and execute project work plans, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements to ensure key milestones are met on time
- Developing strategic documentation for new projects, including the Creative Brief, Statement of Work, and Content Outlines by conducting marketing analysis, competitive research and project planning
- Preparing timelines, estimates, status reports and other account services documentation
- Managing project schedules and budgets
- Providing general administrative support for the operations team
- Curiosity and passion for digital marketing
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely manner
- Results & detail-oriented
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and seek out peer/client feedback
- The success of this position is measured by consistent delivery of exceptional client management, account strategy and support services, teamwork, leadership and creative solutions that deliver results
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.