Date: April 22, 2019
Title: IT Support Specialist
Location: Boston, MA
Description: Beasley Media Group Boston – home to Boston’s most listened to radio stations: ROCK92.9 WBOS-FM, HOT 96.9 WBQT-FM, 98.5 The Sports Hub, Country 102.5 WKLB, and 105.7 WROR – is looking for an IT Support Specialist to join our IT team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the IT infrastructure for the Boston market. The candidate will have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures regarding Microsoft Windows desktop and server, Basic networking, MS Office in production environments and eager to learn new technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7, and 10, Webroot AV, Remote Access;
- Experience with basic network troubleshooting
- Experience with Windows infrastructure including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy as well as Office 365 experience;
- Experience with desktop deployment and imaging;
- Must have at least 1 to 3 years working with Cisco Network Routers, Switches, VPN and Firewalls;
- Responds to Help Desk requests and assigned call tickets. Tracks service requests by entering information into a database, and closing the requests upon completion and completes thorough documentation in tickets before closure.
- Maintains computer/peripherals asset inventory.
- Coordinates and executes office/desk moves, adds, and changes.
- Serves as a technical resource/lead for project implementations as it relates to client end user environment.
- Manages the implementation of system changes as it relates to PC hardware and software.
- Work with IT Manager on special projects both local and organization wide
Last date for consideration: Until filled
To apply, please mail or email your resume, cover letter to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources –98.5 The Sports Hub
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
WBOS-FM 92.9 / WBZ-FM 98.5 / WKLB-FM 102.5 / WROR-FM 105.7 / WBQT-FM 96.9
Beasley Media Group, LLC 55 Morrissey Blvd. Boston, MA 02125
|Job Category||Information Technology|