DATE: July 12, 2021
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
A rare opportunity is available to join a major market radio engineering team to work with some of the newest state of the art technology at Beasley Media Group in Charlotte. We are looking for a high energy, self-motivated person who is qualified for this rare opportunity to work in a large modern radio facility. Beasley’s Charlotte market includes (5) FM’s. The ideal candidate will support our staff with all computer-related hardware and software needs; maintain documentation of all network, computer and user information; maintain general office computers; manage local computer networks; manage local phone systems and must provide mobile phone and email support.
• Strong Computer knowledge of Windows operating systems.
• Ability to provide helpdesk support to end users for Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems.
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Knowledge of basic Networking protocols and commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures.
• At least two years of formal IT training or associated experience.
• Knowledge of SharePoint & Apple OS is a plus.
• Previous radio broadcast experience is a plus.
• Experience with WideOrbit Radio Automation software is a plus.
• Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
• Must be willing to work off hours and be on call.
• Must have own transportation.
• Strong communication and organization skills.
• Valid drivers’ license and vehicle insurance are required.
Last date for consideration: Until Filled
Applicants may send cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Information Technology|