DATE: March 19, 2021
TITLE: IT Desktop Support – Full Time Position with Benefits
LOCATION: Las Vegas, Nevada
A rare opportunity is available to join a major market radio engineering team to work with some of the newest state of the art technology at Beasley Media Group in Las Vegas. We are looking for a high energy, self-motivated person who is qualified for this rare opportunity to work in a large modern radio facility. Beasley’s Las Vegas market includes (4) FM’s and (1) AM. The ideal candidate will support our staff with all computer-related hardware and software needs; maintain documentation of all network, computer and user information; maintain general office computers; manage local computer networks; manage local phone systems and must provide mobile phone and email support.
- Strong Computer knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Ability to provide helpdesk support to end users for Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of basic Networking protocols and commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures.
- At least two years of formal IT training or associated experience.
- Knowledge of SharePoint & Apple OS is a plus.
- Previous radio broadcast experience is a plus.
- Experience with WideOrbit Radio Automation software is a plus.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Must be willing to work off hours and be on call.
- Must have own transportation.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Valid drivers’ license and vehicle insurance are required.
Last date for consideration: Until Filled
Applicants may send cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Website: http://www.bbgi.comBeasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Information Technology|