Title: General Sales Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
Beasley Media Group, LLC has a rare opening for a General Sales Manager. Beasley Media Group is seeking a take-charge, confident, dynamic, motivated media sales leader to manage the sales team in Charlotte N.C. This position will work with our current management team and report to our Director of Sales. The ideal candidate must enhance our culture of excellence, practice effective communication and presentation skills, be digital savvy, and demonstrate an ability to recruit, develop, and motivate top-performing sales talent. The qualified candidate must have a proven track record in leading a highly successful media sales team.
As the General Sales Manager, you will help lead a passionate, creative team of well-trained sales professionals. The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong digital knowledge with the ability to lead the staff in the creation of integrated marketing programs
• Extensive experience working with audience extension campaigns, including retargeting, email, OTV/CTV, and branded content
• Documented success in new business development
• Ability to develop sales talent with all levels of experience while spending significant time in the field working with sales reps and clients
• Proven sales accountability/performance programs
• Relentless pursuit of hitting and exceeding revenue goals
• Ability to conduct positive and productive sales meetings
• Minimum of four years of successful experience in broadcast and digital media management
• Quantifiable history of revenue goal achievement with consistent growth
• Proven ability to coach and lead account executives across multiple brands to deliver revenue budget
• Extensive knowledge of digital sales processes, digital platforms, and distribution channels, along with having traditional radio/media sales skills and background
• Ability to motivate account executives toward successfully maintaining strong relationships with local and regional accounts and advertising agencies
• Drive to build and maintain a quantifiable network of solid relationships with agency planners and clients
• Desire to work directly with key account executives to close business in person
• Willingness to embrace change, encourage innovation and solve problems creatively
• Valid Driver’s License, safe driving record, and insurance required
Last Date for Consideration: Ongoing – Until filled.
E-mail cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
No Phone Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Management, Sales|