Type: Full Time
Location: PHILADELPHIA, PA
Do you overflow with creativity, without losing your attention to detail? Can you take direction and feedback, and use it to refine your vision of the final product? Are you comfortable and professional giving guidance to talent and clients?
Beasley Media Group Philadelphia has a rare, fun, and immediate opportunity for a full-time videographer. This creative and talented individual will create compelling videos for our radio stations and clients, which tell our stories in an entertaining and impactful way. Candidates should have a minimum 3-5 years full time video shooting and production experience, with the ability to use a variety of techniques to keep videos sharp, creative, and interesting. This position will be based in the Bala Cynwyd office and will include travel to event and client locations. The ideal candidate will be passionate about delivering marketing results for clients and being part of a team that represents the fastest growing division of the company. This a full-time position with benefits.
- Video production – shooting and editing videos to specific requirements
- Clear and strong audio integration
- On-site directing and ability to work with personalities and executives
- Photography – event and studio
- Required minimum 3-5 years professional shooting/editing experience
- Experience storyboarding videos for clients
- Ability to give clear and respectful direction to video participants
- Experience shooting on a green screen, outdoors, with a drone, and in large crowds
- Attention to detail ensuring proper spelling, video clarity, smooth transitions
- Knowledgeable about social media video requirements
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be creative and innovative, with sophisticated editing/production skills
- Flexible work schedule, including evenings and weekends, as needed
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Candidates must have a reliable vehicle, driver’s license, and insurance
Last date for consideration: Until position is filled
Please deliver your resume, cover letter and a link for your video portfolio to: [email protected] – No phone calls, please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.