Location: Wilmington, DE
Date: February 1, 2022
Beasley Media Group WJBR-FM, Wilmington is looking for an energetic Morning Show Co Host! This is a great opportunity for an authentic communicator who understands how to engage our audience both on-air and online through great story telling, sharing funny moments from everyday life, and a willingness to live their life on the radio! If you have a passion for, and understanding of the Delaware Valley’s unique pop culture and todays Adult Contemporary format, this job could be for you!
Our on air talent should have a minimum of 2 years of on air experience. Past experience with Adobe Audition/Production Skills, and multiple social media platforms are a plus and will be considered as growth potential within our group.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and deliver Station programming elements as directed by management in the assigned daypart/air-shift.
- Connect, communicate with, and entertain an audience; on-air – on-line – and in-person.
- Generate ratings consistent with the expectation of Company management for the Talent’s daypart.
- Make public appearances which may be broadcast that promote and publicize the Station and Company or which aid the Company in the selling of commercial airtime.
- Create, write, voice, and edit audio for the purposes of performing a show or commercial production.
- Participate in rehearsals, recording sessions, program and promotion meetings, publicity and photo sessions and other such events relating to Station’s business as Company may reasonably request.
- Take direction and execute the plan of the Station’s brand with a positive disposition in association with colleagues and management in the company’s Programming, Sales, Digital, and Business departments.
- Render services at the facilities of the Station (Studios) or from remote/on-site locations at the Company’s discretion.
- Abide by all applicable Employer and Station training requirements and policies, including, but not limited to:
- Programming Content Policy
- Website Content & Social Media Policies
- Code of Conduct
- All laws, rules, and regulations of the FCC, FTC, or any other governmental agency
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when submitting a cover letter and resume to: Eric Johnson, Program Director at: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings and offers- Beasley Media Group LLC. will never request money from any applicant or new hire as part of its on-boarding process. We will not hire through text message/social media/email alone.