About us: In your role as a Full-Stack Developer, your primary responsibilities will be developing audience and employee facing engaging applications, integration with vendor and partner technologies. You will be part of a collaborative team which consists of designers, developers, product managers and other engineers.
Your creativity and introduction of new technologies and concepts will be embraced and encouraged by our organization.
The ideal candidate enjoys developing rich, intuitive experiences that are engaging for our audiences and improve productivity for our employees. You are passionate about delivering high-quality, maintainable code in a fast-paced environment. You gravitate towards back-end development but are competent developing front-end features using the latest in client-side platforms, such as React, and Angular.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience building high-volume, consumer-facing websites working with a mix of back-end and client-side technologies.
- Experience developing applications deployed to the cloud
- Expert level skills using Node.js and supporting technologies
- Proficiency working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- You have a sound grasp on OOP concepts, data structures and algorithms, design patterns and unit testing.
- Proficiency working with compiled languages such as java, and c#. You should be adept at working on applications and restful-services that handle millions of requests a day.
- You understand distributed computing architectures.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong desire to work in a collaborative environment
- You have good working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (e.g. MySQL/Postgres, Cassandra/ElasticSearch).
- Experience with GitHub, minification tools, and more.
- Well-organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver high-quality products quickly.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
- You are rigorous in software design life cycle best practices (design docs, code reviews, support, Sprint planning, Agile methodologies).
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.