Location: Charlotte, NC
Description: Beasley Media Group is searching for full time Executive Sales Coordinator to assist and manage administrative sales functions for a fast paced sales management team. Responsibilities would include following direction of VP Sales in managing administrative functions including but not limited to entering and overseeing sales and production order forms for a fast paced group of sales executives; review, research and complete various projects as assigned. The position requires a detail oriented self-starter individual with ability to multi-task and follow and administer policy guidelines.
– Ability to make executive decisions following set guidelines
– Extensive attention to detail and administrative skills
– Ability to follow proper policy and procedure as set forth
– Must have good organizational and follow through skills
– Must prepare marketing and promotional plans
– Must investigate and resolve customer problems
– Ability to work in fast paced environment
– Knowledge of basic accounting functions
– Flexibility to manage a variety of items as directed by VP Sales,
– Communicate with other departments to assure quality service
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Sales experience a plus
– Knowledge of Marketron, Efficio and Excel a plus
Last Date for consideration: Position is open until filled.
Applicants may send cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Vaccination – Condition of Employment
As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or medical accommodations. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. If you
are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated by November 1st, we invite you to still apply. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a
sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.