Event Staff (Part-Time)
Title: Event Staff (Part-Time)
Location: Detroit Market/ All Stations
Description: Beasley Media Group Detroit is seeking part time Event Staff who is interested in learning more about event marketing, promotions and broadcasting. As part of the Event Staff, you will work to gain exposure for the radio stations at station-produced and/or sponsored events, area concerts, sporting and cultural events and other on-site opportunities relevant to the station’s marketing and sales effort. Candidates must be detail oriented, creative and outgoing. They must have strong communications and organizational skills and must be able to represent the station(s) in a positive manner at events. Candidates should have strong people skills, web/internet knowledge, and must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines. All candidates should possess a desire to learn more about promotional/marketing strategies for radio. In order to be considered for the position, candidates must have a valid driver’s license and must be capable of loading the station vehicle in preparation for events.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Set up, execution, and breakdown of station appearances
- Representation of the station in a positive manner
- Maintenance of station vehicle and prize inventory
- Interaction with clients at sales appearances
- Upholding appropriate station image at all events
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Communication with Promotion Coordinator before and after events
- Assistance in training interns
- Current valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and be able to travel throughout market area.
Last Date for Consideration: Until Filled.
E-mail: [email protected]
Interested Applicants Should Specify Where They Found the Posting When Applying.
No Phone Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.