Date: May 15, 2018
Title: Evening Sports Hub Headlines and Co-host on The Adam Jones Show
Location: 98.5 The Sports Hub, Boston, MA
This is a full-time opportunity at the Sports Radio Leader in the greatest sports town in America! 98.5 The Sports Hub, is searching for an on-air co-host, to do Sports Hub Headlines and be the 2nd mic on The Adam Jones Show. This show has been #1 in the evenings, for the past several years. You must be willing to work in a team environment and be great at social media. We are looking for someone with five or more years of on-air experience and an extensive knowledge of Boston sports.
- Sports media experience and a minimum of 5 years of on-air experience in any format;
- Work On-Air Monday- Friday, 6pm-11pm or 7pm-Midnight and host a Saturday afternoon 3-hour show;
- Must be well organized, have the ability to research show topics, and participate in daily show planning;
- Adobe Audition and Audio Vault knowledge preferred;
- Must have a strong following and be very proactive on social media;
- Participate in station programming, promotions events, and meetings;
- Be an ambassador for the radio station when out in public; and,
- Maintain a positive and approachable attitude when around listeners and clients.
Last date for consideration: Until Position Is Filled
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and – most importantly – examples of your work to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources –98.5 The Sports Hub
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
WBOS-FM 92.9 / WBZ-FM 98.5 / WKLB-FM 102.5 / WROR-FM 105.7 / WBQT-FM 96.9
Beasley Media Group, LLC 55 Morrissey Blvd. Boston, MA 02125