Title: Engineering Coordinator
Description: Beasley Media Group Philadelphia – home to Philadelphia’s most listened to radio stations: 93.3 WMMR-FM, 102.9 WMGK-FM, 97.5 The Fanatic, and 95.7 BEN-FM – is looking for an Engineering Coordinator to join our team. This position is integral to helping the stations execute hundreds of remote broadcasts and in-studio events -everything from live bands in the studio to Philadelphia Flyers and 76ers games, to DeBella’s Dog Walk and Preston and Steve’s “Camp Out for Hunger.” The successful applicant will schedule personnel, facilities, and equipment for these events. Additionally, this position will also work in-studio with our legendary personalities, and help support our three AM stations: 610-WTEL, 860-WWDB, and 800-WTMR, as well as WJBR-FM, Wilmington.
- Highly organized with the ability to adapt to changing situations
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service skills
- Knowledge of audio equipment, audio flow and an understanding of audio routing systems
- Knowledge of telecom and IP. A demonstrated history of working with tele-data vendors a plus
- Knowledge of Audio Codecs- POTS, ISDN, and IP
- Knowledge of audio and telephone installation techniques
- Solid troubleshooting skills/creative thinking
- Safety oriented
- Aptitude to learn new technologies quickly
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Willing to work some weekends and holidays
Last date for consideration: Until position is filled
Contact: [email protected] No Phone Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer