Date: December 30, 2020
The Director, Programmatic & Yield Management is primarily responsible for driving overall programmatic revenue and increasing performance and yield across a network of digital and mobile properties.
The successful candidate will be a proven leader who has demonstrated experience in leveraging operational efficiencies, coordinating w/ direct sales, leading relations w/ multiple demand sources, and implementing best practices in viewability, supply & demand, targeting, inventory, forecasting, pacing and yield management.
This position requires a detail-oriented focus with extensive knowledge of programmatic digital advertising and advertising operations and a proven track record in operational excellence.
Specific requirements of this position include:
- Working closely with the VP of Digital Sales and Chief Digital Officer, establish strategic direction, planning and organizational structures to support the rapid growth and programmatic monetization of our evolving digital properties.
- Be the resident expert on all forms of targeting- demographic, interest, intent, behavioral, retargeting, geo-fencing & addressable geo-fencing, and assist in training sales and operations teams in understanding, selling and implementing targeting in all campaigns.
- Execute day-to-day programmatic revenue operations with the intent of maximizing all unsold inventory.
- Work with partners to build private marketplace (PMP) deals.
- Partner with operations to suggest best practice set up, use and management of Google AdManager 360.
- Work with leadership across all departments as a programmatic subject matter expert and liaison on projects, processes, systems, workflows, and best practices.
- Identify, recommend and implement tools and systems that will improve overall advertising operations and increase both direct & programmatic yield.
- Utilize analytics and insights to monitor & optimize revenue & yield on all inventory across the network.
Candidates should be passionate about the business of digital media ad operations and have a proven AdOps background. NO EXCEPTIONS. PLEASE DON’T APPLY IF YOU HAVEN’T SPENT MULTIPLE YEARS IN AD OPERATIONS.
Qualifications and skills required:
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital ad operations and inventory management
- A strategic, analytical thinker with strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels
- Experienced with digital advertising metrics
- Hands on experience with Google AdManager 360
- Knowledge of mobile/video/audio ad serving, programmatic demand sources and overall landscape strongly preferred
- Enjoy a fun, fast paced environment
- Self-starter, good at working both independently and with a team
- Flexible, able to meet short deadlines
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office products, salesforce.com, Internet, social media (required)
- Prior experience with all forms of digital advertising targeting, as well as working with data warehouses, internal customer databases, e-mail targeting, etc.
Beasley Media Group offers:
- Competitive base salary, with strong incentives/ bonuses for performance against goal
- Benefits package including health insurance, paid time off and holidays
- Dynamic work environment
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement
This is a rare chance for a performance-driven, proven ad operations professional who is interested in growing their career with a dynamic organization.
[Beasley Media Group is a multiplatform media company providing content, advertising and digital marketing solutions across the United States. Our combination of 60+ powerful local brands across 13 markets, personalities, events, and content coupled with our industry-leading digital products & services deliver results-driven integrated marketing programs for advertisers, reaching our audiences where they live, work and play.]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer