Location: Charlotte, NC
Date: August 31, 2021
Beasley Media Group is looking to add a Director of Marketing Solutions to their Charlotte-based in-house digital agency. The DMS will partner with the entire BMG digital leadership team to create and execute the go-to-market plans for all of our digital solutions, product enhancements, new products and new market segments. The DMS will also support product positioning in the market, while driving sales enablement, client services and editorial awareness, and assist marketing strategies to drive growth and retention. This position reports to the BMG Vice President of Digital Operations and regularly collaborates with Directors of Training, Digital Agency, Digital Sales and other key leadership & stakeholder roles.
In this role you must be an expert in solution-based selling for SMBs and mid-market businesses. Additionally, strong project management skills, with proven methodology application are required. A proven communication and a working style that fosters collaboration and delivers results is strongly desired.
- Assist in the development, ongoing management and execution of various BMG go-to-market launch plans while ensuring cross-functional internal alignment and readiness.
- Work with broad cross-functional internal teams to ensure go-to-market tracking of dependent stakeholder readiness plans including: reporting key milestones status, risks and contingency planning and issue escalation as necessary.
- Lead and facilitate meetings with key digital stakeholder groups including Product Management, Marketing, Client Services, Sales, Sales Specialists and Analysts/Editorial teams to gather requirements, gain internal alignment on go-to-market program development and ensure executional delivery.
- Lead internal communication flow, serve as a liaison and coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure launch readiness.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market problems of various industry segments and user personas and effectively position and communicate how and why product features and functionality address and overcome those market problems for our customers.
- Lead the creation and maintenance of value proposition materials, such as product demonstration scripts, customer facing product presentations and content for marketing collateral, in both digital and print format.
- Market research, identifying key targets, verticals, positioning, etc. for our sales teams.
- Proven track record of commercial success in evolving products and growing revenue into new markets, regions, segments and customer types.
- Experience in new customer go-to-market methodology and customer retention strategy, ideally in the media industry.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization, internally and externally.
- Understanding and researching competitor products and market trends would be a bonus.
- Strong organizational, analytical and management skills, with the ability to balance multiple projects successfully and efficiently.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Knowledge or experience of key stakeholder function in sales, sales enablement, product marketing or product management.
- Be a team player who brings a sense of positive energy and the ability to influence, inspire and motivate cross-functional partners across the organization.
Vaccination – Condition of Employment
As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or medical accommodations. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated by November 1st, we invite you to still apply. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.