Date: May 24, 2021
Title: Director of Engineering/IT
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Beasley Media Group, Fort Myers is looking for an experienced Director of Engineering/IT. Duties include, but are not limited to, studio and transmitter maintenance and construction, RF Systems, and audio routing systems. The ideal candidate will be successful in working well with staff, thinking clearly under pressure, and applying creative solutions in a timely manner. We are looking for a high energy, self-motivated person who is qualified for this opportunity to work with us in our market which includes (4) FM’s, (5) Translators and (1) AM’s. The ideal candidate will manage Engineering and IT and directly support our staff with all computer-related hardware and software needs; manage local computer networks; manage local phone systems and provide mobile phone support.
- Minimum five years of radio engineering experience.
- Knowledge of RF Systems, and RF troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to communicate issues with upper management while managing, maintenance, emergencies, capital projects and other duties.
- Must ensure compliance with FCC rules and regulations.
- Preferred experience with radio studio construction and maintenance.
- Preferred experience with Radio Automation software and AoIP systems (WideOrbit, and Wheatstone Wheatnet.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Server OS, specifically storage functions, Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems. and Microsoft Office products including SharePoint & Apple OS is a plus.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be willing to work off hours and be on call.
- SBE Certification is a plus.
- Valid drivers’ license and vehicle insurance are required.
- Ability to provide helpdesk support to end users.
- The ability to ensure IT activities are within security parameters as outlined by management.
- Project management experience is beneficial.
This position is full-time and includes benefits
Last Date for consideration: Until Filled
Interested applicants should indicate where they found this posting when submitting their cover letter and resume to [email protected] with “Fort Myers Dir. Of Eng” in the subject line.
Vaccination – Condition of Employment
As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or medical accommodations. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated by November 1st, we invite you to still apply. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings and offers- Beasley Media Group LLC. will never request money from any applicant or new hire as part of its on-boarding process. We will not hire through text message/social media/email alone.