Description: Beasley Media Group is looking for a Director of Automation Support to manage and support our automation systems, infrastructure, and new implementations of our WideOrbit applications and associated products.
- 20+ years in the radio automation industry
- Strong understanding of the radio industry and the technical operations
- Strong “WideOrbit Automation for Radio” knowledge is required
- Strong understanding of integration with third party applications such as QUU, Selector, Marketron, Streaming products, Adobe Audition, VoxPro, and Wheatstone AOIP
- Strong communication and customer support skills to provide to our locations
- Ability to effectively train staff on operations and functions of applications
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to design and implement growth rollouts
Interested applicants should indicate where they found this posting when submitting their cover letter and resume to [email protected] with “Director of Automation Support” in the subject line.
Applications being accepted through November 26, 2021
Beasley Media Group maintains a mandatory COVID 19 vaccination policy subject to its accommodation obligations under federal law.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.