Location: Charlotte, NC
Overview of role: The Director of Account Management will lead the digital solutions and execution team that supports all markets with their digital pre and post-sales needs. This role will be instrumental in easing the digital sales process for both the sales teams and advertisers, delivering great results for clients and scaling our digital revenue. Career growth fostered and available within this quickly growing digital department. Role will report to the VP of Digital Operations.
- Continually improve upon internal procedures and processes to help streamline the digital sales cycle to maximize revenue growth
- Lead a team of 10+ account managers and sales support staff
- Lead the solutions team to develop pre-sales materials for local Account Executives across all markets – including lead generation, research, top-line ideas for AEs to go present to potential clients
- Take client’s needs analysis (CNAs) input from local Account Executives and brainstorm together with team members & local markets to develop integrated marketing solutions to meet/exceed client’s needs
- Oversee development of sales/marketing proposals by working with solutions team and deliver to local Account Executives and Digital Sales Managers to present to clients
- Work with 3rd party partners to get campaigns live and executed properly
- Manage the accounts to ensure growth and pacing for all campaigns
- 5+ years extensive experience in digital marketing – targeted display, streaming audio, email marketing, website analytics, social media, online acquisition
- Proven experience leading brainstorming efforts building and developing effective marketing solutions for advertisers
- Knowledge of online research methods, 3rd party research tools, and understanding of the facets of digital advertising and ad metrics
- Excellent, proven organizational skills, including strong attention to detail and managing multiple projects
- Skills in coaching and influencing others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- IAB Certification or related certifications preferred.
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
Vaccination – Condition of Employment
As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or medical accommodations. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated by November 1st, we invite you to still apply. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.