Title: Digital Training Manager
Overview of role: We are looking to employ a Digital Training Manager with outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. A Digital Training Manager is expected to be a strategic thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills, ability to multitask, and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, Digital Training Managers must have a vast experience in the digital advertising space. Top candidates will be strong facilitators with experience in selling, coaching and/or implementing strategic digital advertising campaigns.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific training needs
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods
- Lead virtual live group trainings
- Assist with building content for our Learning Management System
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities
- Effectively communicate with team members and management
- Create curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organizations’ goals
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments, and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in training and development management
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Digital Advertising
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills
- Strategic and creative mindset
- Meticulous attention to detail
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
Vaccination – Condition of Employment
As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or medical accommodations. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated by November 1st, we invite you to still apply. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Management, Training|