Title: Digital Training Manager
Overview of role: We are looking to employ a Digital Training Manager with outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. A Digital Training Manager is expected to be a strategic thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills, ability to multitask, and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, Digital Training Managers must have a vast experience in the digital advertising space. Top candidates will be strong facilitators with experience in selling, coaching and/or implementing strategic digital advertising campaigns.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific training needs
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods
- Lead virtual live group trainings
- Assist with building content for our Learning Management System
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities
- Effectively communicate with team members and management
- Create curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organizations’ goals
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments, and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in training and development management
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Digital Advertising
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills
- Strategic and creative mindset
- Meticulous attention to detail
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Management, Training|