Date: March 9, 2020
Title: Digital Traffic Manager – Beasley Media Group, LLC
Location: Charlotte, N.C.
Description: Beasley Media Group’s Charlotte stations are accepting resumes from qualified individuals for the position of Digital Traffic Manager of our Charlotte Market. This position ensures the proper implementation for digital campaigns through various systems and across numerous departments including: accounting, sales, programming and corporate digital personnel. This position requires a high degree of flexibility, meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work with constantly changing environments.
Job functions include:
– Collect and organize digital assets for all digital campaigns;
– Reconcile digital assets for billing weekly;
– Assist business manager, digital sales manager and traffic managers with digital tracking and billing;
– Perform all other tasks perceived, assigned, and/or required that contribute to the smooth running of the digital department and to the achievement of department and station goals.
– Prior digital experience and proficiency with digital sales and terminology;
– Strong organizational and time management skills;
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must;
– Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products
– Must be a team player, self-motivated with attention to detail.
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
To be considered for this position, please send resume to [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.