Date: August 5, 2021
Type: Full Time
Location: Boston, MA
Beasley Media Group Boston has a unique opportunity for a Digital Sales Strategist. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working one-on-one with sellers, presenting to clients, and managing multiple digital campaigns for our integrated sales teams at HOT 96.9, 98.5 the Sports Hub, Rock 92.9, Country 102.5, and 105.7 WROR.
The Digital Sales Strategist will be well-versed in Targeted Display Advertising, OTT/CTV, Email Marketing, SEM/SEO, Targeted Audio, Social and Content marketing, and will be analytical, organized, solution-minded, and customer-centric.
· Collaborating with Account Executives on closing sales and executing digital solutions for clients
· Creating custom strategies and tactics to achieve client’s goals and formatting into custom client-facing proposals
· Recommending specific digital services and product benefits to support our clients’ strategic goals
· Reviewing campaign data, developing insights, and optimizing performance
· Evaluating clients’ Google Analytics data to help analyze campaign effectiveness
· Trafficking and monitoring advertising for programmatic and local display campaigns
· Collaborating with our internal design and video teams for asset delivery and best practices
· Creating resources for our internal team, including case studies and sales materials
· Optimizing campaigns against key performance indicators
· Maintaining relationships through daily / weekly conversations with our technology partners
· Creating custom performance reports that effectively analyze how the customer goals were met or exceeded with the goal of increasing retention and upsell
Technical Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree with 4-6 years’ experience in the digital advertising space working directly with clients
· A clear understanding of programmatic advertising, Search Engine Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization
· Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics (with Google Analytics certification preferred)
· Campaign management experience within digital ad servers (Google Ad Manager, Triton Digital, and Facebook Ad Manager are preferred)
· Strong project management skills with proven abilities to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, collaborate across departments, and work with internal and external partners
· Excellent written, interpersonal communication, and presentation skills
· Incredibly high attention to detail – errors, typos, and inconsistencies really irritate you
If you are looking for a terrific opportunity to join our growing company, please apply online at https://bbgi.com/job-board/ or email your resume and cover letter to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Boston Digital Sales Specialist Position
55 Morrissey Blvd. Boston, MA 02125
No phone calls please.
Vaccination – Condition of Employment
As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or medical accommodations. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated by November 1st, we invite you to still apply. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings and offers- Beasley Media Group LLC. will never request money from any applicant or new hire as part of its on-boarding process. We will not hire through text message/social media/email alone.