Date Opened: May 6th, 2022
Location: Detroit, MI
Beasley-Detroit – a leader in digital marketing – is hiring a Digital Sales Strategist to work with our talented team of salespeople and clients. The Digital Sales Strategist’s (DSS) deep expertise in digital sales will be utilized in creating and providing recommendations and strategies to account managers and clients. Candidates must be well-versed in Programmatic Display, OTT/CTV, E-mail, Geo-Fencing, SEM/SEO, Social and Content marketing while being analytical, organized, solution-minded, and customer-centric. The majority of the workday will be on the street with AE’s making face-to-face sales calls to local, regional, and national clients/buyers.
The DSS will work cooperatively with our Sales and Digital Operations Teams to strategize, sell, and execute flawless digital campaigns, sharing the following responsibilities:
- Perform customer needs analysis (CNA) in the field to uncover the client’s goals and strategic objectives
- Create custom strategies and tactics to achieve clients’ goals and format them into custom client-facing proposals
- Close sales with account executives and execute digital solutions for clients
- Communicate specific product benefits and processes to clients to ensure quality and timely execution of purchased products
- interpret results and optimize the campaign against key performance indicators, including evaluating Google Analytics
- At the end of the campaign, present custom performance reports that effectively analyze how the customer goals were met or exceeded to increase retention and upsell
- Experience successfully developing and selling strategic digital proposals
- Sense of urgency with strong presentation and closing skills
- Confident personality with a history of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment
- Critical thinking and ability to manage complex details in client campaigns
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple sellers and clients at the same time
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Google Analytics certification preferred
- Automotive product sales experience a major plus
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and insurability required
Last Date for Consideration: Until filled.
Interested applicants should indicate where they found this posting when submitting a cover letter and resume to: [email protected] No phone calls, please.
Beasley Media Group requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), excepting those granted an accommodation.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Digital, Sales|