Location: Charlotte, NC
Description: The Digital Sales Specialist (DSS) will possess a deep knowledge of digital, from tools that work best to achieve specific goals, to the elements needed for a successful campaign. The ideal candidate will be comfortable speaking individually with sellers, or presenting to a room filled with clients. The DSS will be well-versed in display advertising, email marketing, social and content marketing, and will be analytical, organized, solution-minded, and customer centric.
The DSS will work cooperatively with salespeople to strategize and execute flawless digital campaigns, sharing the following responsibilities:
- Prospect clients for digital marketing campaigns
- Perform customer needs analysis (CNA) in the field to uncover client’s goals and strategic objectives
- Create custom strategies and tactics to achieve client’s goals and format into custom client facing proposals
- Present proposal to client
- Close sales and execute digital solutions for clients
- Recommend specific digital services to support the client’s strategic goals
- Work closely with the digital POD for pre and post sales
- Communicate specific product benefits and processes to clients, to ensure quality and timely execution of purchased products
- Work with clients and digital team to deliver a superior return on investment for the digital campaign
- Once campaign is underway, work with clients and POD to review results and work with POD to optimize the campaign against key performance indicators
- Evaluate client’s Google Analytics to help analyze campaign effectiveness
- Serve as project manager between client and team for ad creation
- At the end of the campaign, review custom performance reports that effectively analyze how the customer goals were met or exceeded with the goal of increasing retention and up-sell
- Troubleshoot invoicing/reconciliation with reporting and co-op
Last Date for consideration: Position is open until filled.
Applicants may send cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Vaccination – Condition of Employment
As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or medical accommodations. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. If you
are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated by November 1st, we invite you to still apply. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a
sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Digital, Sales|