Title: Digital Sales Specialist
Location: Charlotte, NC
The Digital Sales Specialist (DSS) will possess a deep knowledge of digital, from tools that work best to achieve specific goals, to the elements needed for a successful campaign. The ideal candidate will be comfortable speaking individually with sellers, or presenting to a room filled with clients. The DSS will be well-versed in display advertising, email marketing, social and content marketing, and will be analytical, organized, solution-minded, and customer centric.
The DSS will work cooperatively with salespeople to strategize and execute flawless digital campaigns, sharing the following responsibilities:
• Prospect clients for digital marketing campaigns
• Perform customer needs analysis (CNA) in the field to uncover client’s goals and strategic objectives
• Create custom strategies and tactics to achieve client’s goals and format into custom client facing proposals
• Present proposals to client
• Close sales and execute digital solutions for clients
• Recommend specific digital services to support the client’s strategic goals
• Work closely with the digital team for pre and post sales
• Communicate specific product benefits and processes to clients, to ensure quality and timely execution of purchased products
• Work with clients and digital team to deliver a superior return on investment for the digital campaign
• Once campaign is underway, work with clients and digital team to review results and work with digital team to optimize the campaign against key performance indicators
• Evaluate client’s Google Analytics to help analyze campaign effectiveness
• Serve as project manager between client and team for ad creation
• At the end of the campaign, review custom performance reports that effectively analyze how the customer goals were met or exceeded with the goal of increasing retention and upsell
• Troubleshoot invoicing/reconciliation with reporting and co-op
Last Date for consideration: Position is open until filled.
Applicants may send cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), excepting those granted an accommodation.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Digital, Sales|