Date: October 04, 2022
Title: Digital Sales Specialist
Type: Full Time
Location: Las Vegas NV
Beasley Media Group Las Vegas has a unique opportunity for a Digital Sales Specialist. The ideal candidate will understand digital ad operations and be comfortable working with sellers, presenting to clients, and managing multiple digital campaigns for our integrated sales teams.
The Digital Sales Specialist will be well-versed in Targeted Display Advertising, OTT/CTV, Email Marketing, SEM/SEO, Targeted Audio, Social and Content marketing, and will be analytical, organized, solution-minded, and customer-centric.
If you have spent time in digital ad operations – setting up, optimizing, and reporting on campaigns – and you’re looking to advance your career by adding client-facing conversations to your repertoire, we would love to speak with you!
- Collaborating with Account Executives on closing sales and executing digital solutions for clients
- Creating custom strategies and tactics to achieve client’s goals and formatting into custom client-facing proposals
- Reviewing campaign data, developing insights, and optimizing performance
- Evaluating clients’ Google Analytics data to help analyze campaign effectiveness
- Trafficking and monitoring advertising for programmatic and local display campaigns
- Collaborating with our internal design and video teams for asset delivery and best practices
- Creating resources for our internal team, including case studies and sales materials
- Optimizing campaigns against key performance indicators
- Maintaining relationships through daily / weekly conversations with our technology partners
- Creating custom performance reports that effectively analyze how the customer goals were met or exceeded with the goal of increasing retention and upsell
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years’ experience in the digital advertising space preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics, Programmatic Advertising, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Advertising, and Search Engine Optimization
- Campaign management experience within digital ad servers (Google Ad Manager, Triton Digital, and Facebook Ad Manager are preferred)
- Strong project management skills with proven abilities to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, collaborate across departments, and work with internal and external partners
- Incredibly high attention to detail – errors, typos, and inconsistencies really irritate you
If you are looking for a terrific opportunity to join our growing company, please apply online at https://bbgi.com/job-board/ or email your resume and cover letter to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Markey Daniels
No phone calls please.Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Digital, Sales|