Beasley Media Group Philadelphia is seeking a Digital Sales Marketing Coordinator with impeccable organizational skills, and a critical eye for campaign details. The Digital Sales Marketing Coordinator will be part of a team that represents the fastest growing division of the company. While much of the role is rooted in ad operations, making sure digital campaigns run correctly, efficiently, and successfully, the ideal candidate will also have stellar presentation skills to help educate clients on our suite of digital solutions.
- Maintain billing records and project spreadsheets
- Weekly Deals Program– legal contracts, campaign management, customer service
- Create sales support materials and keep internal documents up-to-date and organized
- Manage client reporting
- Coordinate video projects
- General clerical skills
- Minimum 2-3 years of project management experience
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint) and scheduling software
- Immaculate grammar and mathematic skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Skills: organizing resources, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Beasley Media Group requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), excepting those granted an accommodation.
This position is full-time and includes benefits. No phone calls, please. Please deliver your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings and offers- Beasley Media Group LLC. will never request money from any applicant or new hire as part of its on-boarding process. We will not hire through text message/social media/email alone.
|Job Category||Digital, Sales|