Date: January 14, 2020
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Beasley Media Group’s Fayetteville cluster has an opportunity available for a Digital Sales Manager to help continue our growth in the digital marketing world. This dynamic leader will have a deep knowledge of digital sales strategies to help businesses grow and will also have dynamic leadership abilities. The ideal candidate must prospect, close and maintain advertising accounts of all digital products and properties.
- Dynamic leadership skills, working with a wide variety of personalities from AEs to clients;
- Excellent sales skills with track record of successfully creating trusting relationships;
- Advanced digital industry knowledge about digital products including display advertising, streaming, native advertising, social media, SEM/SEO and audience extension products.
- Advanced digital industry knowledge about Website analytics including compiling usage reports and interpreting results.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills including identifying campaign pitfalls and custom solutions
- Proficient with various CRM platforms to help manage workflows and sales budgets;
- Ability to make strategic recommendations to maximize digital revenue for the cluster;
- Communicate specific product benefits and processes to clients, to ensure quality and timely execution of purchased products; Work with clients and digital team to deliver a superior return on investment for the digital campaign; Work with clients and digital team to interpret results and optimize the campaign against key performance indicators; Evaluate client’s Google Analytics to help analyze campaign effectiveness;
- Create custom performance reports that effectively analyze how the customer goals were met or exceeded with the goal of increasing retention and upsell; Troubleshoot invoicing/reconciliation with reporting and co-op; Experience creating and selling strategic digital proposals
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: Open until filled
Interested applicants should indicate where they found this posting when submitting a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
NO phone calls please
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer