Title: Digital Sales Manager
Date Opened: July 12, 2019
Location: Detroit, MI
Description: The Digital Sales Manager will be accountable for meeting and exceeding the company’s digital revenue goals and will work closely with the Director of Sales to create cross-platform programs that generate results for clients. The DSM will be the leading internal expert and resource for all things related to digital media while influencing, training, and motivating the sales staff on growing digital revenue and business development streams. Digital initiatives include display, streaming, SEM, geo-fencing, e-mail marketing and other digital products, while the DSM continually tracks metrics to ensure growth and utilization of the full product set assuring a positive experience for the client, consumer and overall brand. The majority of the workday will be spent on the street making face-to-face sales calls to include presenting products, services, and opportunities to buyers of advertising local, regional, and national for both Direct and Agency accounts.
- Extensive knowledge of digital sales processes, digital platforms, technical markets, distribution channels, buying patterns, and budgeting;
- A proven track record of strong digital sales management and effective closing skills;
- History of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment through strategic thinking, tactical implementation, and effectively managing multiple projects;
- A confident personality and sense of urgency while being a creative and innovative thinker
- The willingness to embrace change, encourage innovation, and solve problems creatively
- Valid Driver’s license, good driving record, and insurability
Last Date for Consideration: Ongoing – Until Filled. Interested Applicants Should Indicate Where They Found the Posting.
E-mail: [email protected]. No Phone Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Digital, Sales|