Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Description: Beasley Media Group, LLC is hiring a full-time Digital Promotion Coordinator to be part of the marketing and digital team at Beasley Media Group, LLC Las Vegas. You will be part of the marketing and digital team that assists our great music stations (102.7 Coyote, 96.3 KKLZ, Jammin 105.7, Star 107.9, and 101.5 FM 720AM KDWN). We are looking for an outgoing, hardworking, and creative individual with a strong interest in marketing, digital, promotions, and events to join our team.
Job summary: This individual will report directly to the Director of Marketing & Promotions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with the station Street Team and their activities
- Assist with the coordinating and execution of on-site logistics at station events
- Organize and maintain all promotional giveaways
- Must be detail-oriented, well organized and a team player
- Assist with maintaining the station website – creating daily unique content, writing local stories, building contests, and updating calendars
- Creating stations promotional graphics
- Creating daily engaging social media content for all platforms
- Manage prize fulfillment and winner database
- Assist with on-air staffs’ social media, website, blogs, and appearances
- Work directly with the sales department on creating and executing sales marketing campaigns
- Must have a valid NV’s driver license and stellar driving record
Candidates must have a minimum of two years of promotional experience (media experience preferable) and be a proven team player with experience in customer service. Must be a social-media superstar with in-depth knowledge of all social platforms.
Proficiency in Creative Adobe Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Audition) and Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point) are absolutely necessary. In addition, candidates, must be efficient in WordPress or other web CMS platforms, as well as social scheduling platforms. A flexible schedule is required. Must be able to work nights and weekends. Excellent communications skills, writing skills, problem solving skills and creativity are integral to this position.
Last date for consideration: Until filled To apply, email your resume, cover letter to: Yasmine Madidi-Marketing and Promotion Director [email protected]