Date: December 21, 2020
Location: Detroit, MI
Beasley Media Group Detroit has a unique opportunity for a Digital Project Coordinator, capable of managing multiple digital campaigns for our sales teams.
You will be working in a fast-paced and rewarding environment, responsible for properly executing our digital campaigns.
• Collaborate with Account Executives and Account Managers on all digital media campaigns
• Traffic and monitor advertising for programmatic and local display campaigns
• Review campaign data, develop insights, and optimize performance
• Build weekly digital advertising reports and end-of-campaign recaps
• Collaborate with our internal design and video teams for asset delivery and best practices
• Maintain relationships through daily / weekly conversations with our technology partners
• Coordinate with our internal social media stakeholders on social media campaigns
• Create resources for the internal team, including case studies and sales materials
Technical Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years of experience managing campaigns within digital ad servers (Doubleclick for Publishers, Triton Digital, and Facebook Ad Manager are preferred)
• A clear understanding of programmatic advertising, and the ability to plan and manage digital programmatic advertising campaigns
• Strong project management skills with proven abilities to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, collaborate across departments and internal and external partners
• Incredibly high attention to detail – errors, typos, and inconsistencies really irritate you
• Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics
• Well-versed at Powerpoint and Excel
• Working knowledge of HTML, Google Tag Manager, and WordPress
• Basic photo editing / Photoshop skills are a plus
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
Last Date for Consideration: Ongoing – Until Filled
E-mail: [email protected] No Phone Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.