Title: Digital Project Coordinator
Location: St. Petersburg
Overview of role: The Digital Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting both pre and post-sale efforts in the digital advertising sales cycle. This role includes supporting designated Account Executives with internal requests, answering any questions as it relates to our digital products and services and transitioning closed deals through the post-sale process internally.
- Work closely with Account Executives to facilitate both pre and post-sale needs for digital opportunities
- Assist with lead gen and market research efforts, as well as the facilitation of case studies and success stories for pre-sale needs
- Facilitate proposal requests and pre-sale questions with internal teams
- Attend client kickoff calls as needed
- Work with Account Executive and or client on asset collection, creative direction, and gathering all necessary details in order to launch campaign
- Submit fulfillment tickets with all required information to ad operations team, and work together to seamlessly transition to Creative & Ad Ops teams
- Demonstrate strong project management skills, managing multiple projects and timelines simultaneously
- Uploading and updating proposal software tool
- Understand, troubleshoot and execute on-air/ on-dash text technology
- 3+ years of work experience in account management/sales support
- Sales-focused and must have previous experience in the digital media space, including programmatic display, email marketing, & social media
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- IAB Certification or related certifications preferred
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.