Title: Digital Program Director
Description: Beasley Media Group Fort Myers- Naples, Florida market is looking for an experienced Full-Time Digital Program Director to lead our cluster’s Digital Department. The ideal candidate will lead and coach our team to develop, produce and deliver engaging content for programming and sales, as well as assist with management of our websites and social media.
This person will also:
- Manage and implement strategies to increase website traffic to meet Corporate goals through talent and brand focused original content development: creative editorial photo galleries, engagement tools, user generated content, social media referral traffic, email referral traffic, content partnerships, search engine optimization, and third party provided content
- This individual must be a journalist by training; capable of creating and packaging news and information in highly credible, professional and clever ways—and able to lead/coach on-air talent to extend our brands into compelling, multi-media content machines. This involves use of 3rdParty Research to drive content development.
- Regularly meets with the current Corporate Digital Content and Marketing teams on best practices, strategies, content ideas, and content marketing to help meet company digital goals
- Coordinates all onsite/offsite coverage of events through live streams, real time social media and website updates
- Executes email marketing with input from PDs, Marketing teams and Ad Sales
- Works with Marketing teams to ensure that all digital assets are aligned with the station/brand by hosting a dedicated Digital Marketing Meeting each week
- Implements digital contesting via vendor platforms, social and texting platforms
- Collaborates with sales teams on advertisement-based content strategies and execution and to ensure best programming opportunities/franchises are monetized
- Oversee digital equipment working with IT and Engineering to determine local equipment needs and services
- Proven ability to lead and coach a team
- Proven record of creating content and driving digital traffic
- Proficiency in video production/photography/editing software (Adobe Cloud, Photoshop), operating a live stream and social media experience
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Ability to multi-task in an organized, professional, dependable manner
- Must be comfortable coaching on-air talent and producers, as well as working with recording artists to create and execute content
- Experience with qualitative research to help design content filters for our radio brands
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: Open until the position is filled
Submit cover letter and resume to: Adam Star, Operations Manager, Beasley Media Group, LLC, 20125 S. Tamiami Trail, Estero, FL 33928, e-mail: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.