Title: Digital Program Director
Date Opened: November 7th, 2019
Beasley Media Group – Detroit is looking for an experienced Digital Program Director to lead the Digital Department for 105.1 The BOUNCE, 105.9 KISS-FM, and the Detroit PRAISE Network. The ideal candidate should have a comprehensive knowledge of urban products as well as the ability to lead and coach our team to develop, produce and deliver engaging content for programming and sales, as well as assist with the management of our websites and social media.
- Manage and implement strategies to increase website traffic to meet Corporate goals through talent and brand-focused original content development: creative editorial photo galleries, engagement tools, user-generated content, social media referral traffic, email referral traffic, content partnerships, search engine optimization, and third party provided content.
- This individual must approach content with a journalistic sensibility; capable of creating and packaging news and information in highly credible, professional and clever ways and able to lead/coach on-air talent to extend our brands into compelling, multi-media content machines. This involves the use of 3rd Party Research to drive content development.
- Ability to leverage data and website metrics to advance our digital goals.
- Regularly meets with the current Corporate Digital Marketing team on best practices, strategies, content ideas, and content marketing to help meet company digital goals.
- Coordinates all onsite/offsite coverage of events through live streams, real-time social media, and website updates.
- Executes email marketing with input from PDs, Marketing teams, and Ad Sales.
- Works with Marketing teams to ensure that all digital assets are aligned with the station/brand by hosting a dedicated Digital Marketing Meeting each week.
- Implement digital contesting via vendor platforms, social and texting platforms.
- Collaborates with sales teams on advertisement-based content strategies and execution and to ensure the best programming opportunities/franchises are monetized.
- Oversee digital equipment working with IT and Engineering to determine local equipment needs and services
- Proficiency in video production/photography/editing software (Adobe Cloud, Photoshop), operating a live stream and social media experience
- Creative and highly motivated to deliver content excellence within any given assigned parameters and topics, while capturing the vibe and humor of our brands and formats
- An inquisitive nature and dialed into pop culture
- Able to thrive within a fast-paced environment and multi-task in an organized, professional, dependable manner
- Excellent grammar and writing skills are essential, along with a visual sensibility
- Prior experience reporting/writing/repurposing content through media distribution channels preferred;
- Knowledge of WordPress, SEO and Social Media Posting techniques and policies and email platforms is required
- Terrific brainstorming and collaboration skills—with talent at varying levels of seniority and digital experience
- Writing samples and/or portfolio required
- Proven ability to lead and coach a team
Last day for consideration: Ongoing- Open until the position is filled
E-mail: [email protected]. No Phone Calls Please. Interested Applicants Should Indicate Where They Found the Posting.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.