Location: Charlotte, NC
Date: July 1, 2021
Overview of role:
As a Product Manager within Digital Team at Beasley, you will be a part of the team defining our digital advertising strategy through product adoption. You will be responsible for executing a strategic product roadmap, defining business and technical requirements and driving execution to establish the products future. The right person for this role can identify business value, solve complex problems, concisely articulate solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders and ultimately drive results. If you are someone who can contribute to defining product strategy, creating and maintaining a detailed product backlog, driving business value through innovation, business process automation and brings a passion for building the future of advertising technology, at a fast pace, this is a great role for you.
In this role you must be an expert in solution-based selling for SMBs and mid-market businesses. Additionally, strong project management skills, with proven methodology application are required. A proven communication and a working style that fosters collaboration and delivers results is strongly desired.
- Execute the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for the Beasley Advertising Sales
- Elicit, analyze, document, and organize product requirements into a clear, concise, and actionable product backlog that delivers prioritized incremental business value throughout its lifecycle
- Partner with peers to identify, evaluate, and integrate 1st and 3rd party strategic technical solutions
- Provide product oversight to ensure consistent product experience of user controls, data definitions and business logic
- Evaluate and recommend product innovations and enhancements that drive business value and maximize the ROI for the product(s) you manage.
- Responsible for coordinating beta test, and defining and executing product release strategies with end users, technology leads, and sales managers.
- Collaborate with product leadership to enumerate and identify clear business KPIs, for setting annualized objectives and partnering with vendors to meet the business and product goals
- Own the go-to-market strategy and ongoing release cadence for high-priority products
- Lead thinking and analysis to help us better understand advertiser needs and the competitive landscape
- Work closely with our Sales and partner-facing teams to bring products to market thoughtfully
- Own and drive a holistic product and communication strategy around a dedicated product area in coordination with creative, training and sales.
- Ability to interpret legal guidelines to ensure compliance
- Coordinate across all cross-functional partners — both internal and external — ensuring feedback is prioritized and ultimately leads to a better product
- Bachelor’s Degree , 3-5 years of experience in product management, preferably in CRM and/or advertising product sales
- Strong analytical skills and passionate about answering questions with data
- Effectively communicates complex information with both internal and external contacts at a variety of organizational levels.
- Maintains a deep empathy for business users, and wants to creatively solve problems with a user-first mentality
- Be flexible, adaptable and a team-player first
- Previous experience working with Salesforce or related CRM products
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
Please apply on bbgi.com.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.