Beasley Media Group Philadelphia is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator with impeccable organizational skills, and a critical eye for campaign details.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be passionate about delivering marketing results for clients, and will be part of a team that represents the fastest growing division of the company. While much of the role is rooted in ad operations, making sure digital campaigns run correctly, efficiently, and successfully, the ideal candidate will also have stellar presentation skills to help educate clients on our suite of digital solutions.
- Ad Operations – strategize campaign set up, evaluating creative, campaign reporting
- Weekly Deals Program– legal contracts, campaign management, customer service
- Build and maintain exceptional working relationships
- Create digital proposals and sales support materials
- Assist with managing client social campaigns
- Continuous education in the digital space
- Minimum two years of project management experience, ideally within digital marketing
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- Google Analytics/Google Certification preferred
- Immaculate grammar and mathematic skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with proven ability to build relationships and work with associates across multiple business areas
- Demonstrated skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be creative and innovative
- Must be a self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a “find a way to make it happen” attitude when faced with a new request/challenge
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines is crucial
This position is full-time and includes benefits.
Please deliver your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
No phone calls, please.
Beasley Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.