Beasley Media Group Philadelphia is seeking an entry level Digital Marketing Assistant with impeccable organizational skills, and a critical eye for details.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will collaborate with members of the digital team to provide flawless communication and support to the organization. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task well in a fast-paced environment, and create efficiencies to benefit the organization as a whole.
- Ad Operations – RFPs, assist with order insertion, campaign reporting
- Weekly Deals Program– preparing agreements, campaign setup, customer service
- Perform general administrative duties such as expense reports, copying, phone coverage
- Organizing presentation and sales support materials
- Calculate monthly digital stats, and manage social campaigns
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (ie. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Immaculate grammar and mathematic skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and work with associates across multiple business areas
- Willing to learn and master industry programs
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Skillful in data entry, reporting, and research
- Must be a self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a “figure out a way to make it happen” attitude when faced with a new request/challenge
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet strict deadlines
This position is full-time and includes benefits.
Please deliver your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
No phone calls, please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer