Description: Beasley Media Group Boston has a unique opportunity for a Digital Project Coordinator, capable of managing multiple digital campaigns for our sales teams at HOT 96.9, 98.5 the Sports Hub, Rock 92.9, Country 102.5, and 105.7 WROR. You will be working in a fast-paced and rewarding environment, responsible for properly executing our digital campaigns.
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Account Managers on all digital media campaigns
- Traffic and monitor advertising for programmatic and local display campaigns
- Review campaign data, develop insights, and optimize performance
- Build weekly digital advertising reports and end-of-campaign recaps
- Collaborate with our internal design and video teams for asset delivery and best practices
- Maintain relationships through daily / weekly conversations with our technology partners
- Coordinate with our internal social media stakeholders on social media campaigns
- Create resources for the internal team, including case studies and sales materials
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years of experience managing campaigns within digital ad servers (Google Ad Manager, Triton Digital, and Facebook Ad Manager are preferred)
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- A clear understanding of programmatic advertising, and the ability to plan and manage digital programmatic advertising campaigns
- Strong project management skills with proven abilities to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, collaborate across departments and internal and external partners
- Incredibly high attention to detail – errors, typos, and inconsistencies really irritate you
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML, Google Tag Manager, and WordPress
- Basic photo editing / Photoshop skills are a plus
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
If you are looking for a terrific opportunity to join a terrific company, please apply online at https://bbgi.com/job-board or email your resume and cover letter to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Boston Digital Project Coordinator Position
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
No phone calls please.
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.