Title: Digital Coordinator and Analyst (Part-Time)
Date Opened: May 13, 2019
Location: Detroit, MI
Description: If you’re a problem-solver who LOVES working around creative marketers, Beasley Media Group has an opening that might be right for you! Our digital division is growing again: we’re looking for an exceptionally detail-oriented, critical thinker to join our team as a digital coordinator and analyst. This job requires a commitment to 1) Understanding all types of digital marketing tools and how they’re implemented successfully, 2) Inputting and accurately executing marketing campaigns, and 3) Analyzing and effectively communicating campaigns’ results.
BMG’s solution-based marketing approach and robust menu of digital products demand that our staff has a very strong understanding of the digital advertising landscape. Additionally, the successful Digital Coordinator and Analyst will be an effective communicator with the chops to simply explain the results of digital campaigns to account executives and clients. We offer a commitment to excellence, the industry’s finest training, and great marketing resources. Beasley Media Group is committed to helping our employees grow while helping our clients grow through effective marketing and advertising programs.
- Understanding of the digital media landscape, including the Google ad dashboard and other programmatic ad systems
- Previous experience with programmatic advertising and/or SEM
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to take direction, meet deadlines and thrive under pressure
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- College degree preferred
- Must have valid driver’s license with stellar driving record.
Last Date for Consideration: Ongoing – Until Filled
E-mail: [email protected]. No Phone Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.