Date: March 1, 2020
Title: Digital Coordinator
Type: Full Time
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Beasley Media Group Las Vegas has a unique opportunity for a Digital Project Coordinator, capable of managing multiple digital campaigns for our sales teams at KKLZ, KVGS, KDWN, KCYE, and KOAS.
You will be working in a fast-paced and rewarding environment, responsible for properly executing our digital campaigns.
- Collaborate with Digital Sales Manager on all digital media campaigns
- Traffic and monitor advertising for programmatic and local display campaigns
- Review campaign data, develop insights, and optimize performance
- Build weekly digital advertising reports and end-of-campaign recaps
- Collaborate with our internal design and video teams for asset delivery and best practices
- Maintain relationships through daily / weekly conversations with our technology partners
- Coordinate with our internal social media stakeholders on social media campaigns
- Create resources for the internal team, including case studies and sales materials
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years of experience managing campaigns within digital ad servers (Google Ad Manager, Triton Digital, and Facebook Ad Manager are preferred)
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- A clear understanding of programmatic advertising, and the ability to plan and manage digital programmatic advertising campaigns
- Strong project management skills with proven abilities to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, collaborate across departments and internal and external partners
- Incredibly high attention to detail – errors, typos, and inconsistencies really irritate you
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML, Google Tag Manager, and WordPress
- Basic photo editing / Photoshop skills are a plus
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
If you are looking for a terrific opportunity to join a terrific company, please apply online at https://bbgi.com/job-board or email your resume and cover letter to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Las Vegas Digital Project Coordinator Position
2920 S. Durango Dr.
Las Vegas, NV, 89117
No phone calls please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.