February 24, 2021
Full Time Digital Content Specialist for Las Vegas Market
Description: The Beasley Media Group (KCYE, KDWN, KKLZ, KOAS, and KVGS) has an immediate opening for an in-house Digital Content Specialist for the Las Vegas market.
- Produce, write and post creative text and video for our 5 Las Vegas stations, with a focus on strong audience engagement for our websites and social platforms
- Work with on-air talent to help manage and market the digital extension of our stations’ brands through our digital channels
- Collaborate and work with our programming, promotions, marketing and sales departments
- Schedule video shoots and on-site event coverage
- Ensure daily that all websites and social media platforms are updated, fresh and error-free
- Leverage social media algorithms (SEO/SEM) to maximize audience growth and engagement with on on-air team
- Coordinate the participation of stations’ Program Directors and on-air talent for all digital efforts; this includes working with the entire team to ensure they are delivering quality digital content; facilitate training sessions to improve the team’s digital competency
- The Digital Content Specialist will report to the Digital Program Director for all things digital, from conceptualization of ideas to understanding and monitoring performance metrics (While also working with our Operations manager and PD’s)
- Prior experience reporting/writing/repurposing content through media distribution channels
- Must be experienced in all social networking sites and Social News Desk a plus
- Experience in WordPress
- Able to thrive within a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines & schedules
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Understands radio/music industry and is able to work well with all talent and industry players
- Proficient in Adobe CS Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Candidate must be a self-starter, able to work independently and eager to learn
References and online portfolio are required to show writing samples, graphic design and demonstrate social media knowledge.
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO DISCUSS FREELANCING OR ALTERNATE ARRANGEMENTS.
If you are looking for a terrific opportunity to join a terrific company, please apply online at https://bbgi.com/job-board or email your resume and cover letter to:
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Las Vegas Digital Content Specialist Position
2920 S. Durango Dr.
Las Vegas, NV, 89117
No phone calls please
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
Beasley Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Content, Digital|