October 11, 2019
Full Time Digital Content Manager for SWFL Market
Description: Beasley Media Group SWFL stations (WRXK, WXKB, WWCN, WJPT, WJBX & WRXK-HD2) are looking for a digital content manager for Fort Myers/Naples market.
- High quality web/graphic design for cluster station websites and management of apps.
- Collaborative work with programming, promotions, marketing and sales departments
- Manage weekly email newsletters, shooting and editing video, on site event coverage, digital extension of on air talent brand and promotions.
- Develop, write and post textual, audio, audience engagement and video content for the websites on a daily basis.
- At least 3 years of design experience
- Proficient in Adobe CS Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator
- Prior experience reporting/writing/repurposing content through media distribution channels
- Must be experienced in all social networking sites, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Familiarity in guidelines for Social Media a plus.
- Experience in WordPress
- Able to thrive within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and schedules
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong work ethic… this is not a 9-5 job
- Candidate must be a self-starter, able to work independently and eager to learn
References and online portfolio are required to show writing samples, graphic design and demonstrate social media knowledge.
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO DISCUSS FREELANCING OR ALTERNATE ARRANGEMENTS.
Contact: Adam Star, Operations Manager, Beasley Media Group, LLC,
20125 S. Tamiami Trail, Estero, FL 33928, e-mail: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.