March 6, 2018
Full Time Digital Content Manager for SWFL Market
Description: Beasley Media Group SWFL stations (WRXK, WXKB, WWCN, WJPT, WJBX & WRXK-HD2) are looking for a digital content manager for Fort Myers/Naples market.
- High quality web/graphic design for cluster station websites and management of apps.
- Collaborative work with programming, promotions and sales depts.
- Manage weekly email newsletters, shooting and editing video, on site event coverage, digital extension of on air talent brand, and promotions.
- Develop and post textual, audio, audience engagement and video content for the websites on a daily basis.
- At least 3 years of design experience
- Proficient in Adobe CS Suite, including PhotoShop, Illustrator
- Shooting & editing video a MUST
- Must be experienced in all social networking sites, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Experience in WordPress a plus
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and schedules
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong work ethic… this is not a 9-5
- Candidate must be a self-starter, able to work independently, and eager to learn
- Familiarity in advertising guidelines for Social Media a plus.
References and online portfolio are required to show writing samples and demonstrate social media knowledge.
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO DISCUSS FREELANCING OR ALTERNATE ARRANGEMENTS.
Beasley Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.