Digital Content Coordinator
Description: Beasley Media Group Tampa is looking for an experienced Digital Content Coordinator to assist the Digital Director with our cluster’s Digital Department. The ideal candidate will assist our Digital Team to develop, produce, and deliver content for programming, as well as assist with management of Beasley Tampa stations’ websites and social media.
- Proven record of creating content and driving digital traffic
- Proven experience writing and producing multi-platform content for Urban, Hip Hop, Adult Contemporary, Pop Culture, Pop Music, Rock and Country music formats and lifestyles;
- Working knowledge of photography and graphic design (Adobe Photoshop, etc), and social media experience;
- Excellent grammar and writing skills are essential, along with a visual sensibility incorporating various media, including social media, video, audio, audience engagement, gallery and graphic elements to create articles;
- Show ability to multi-task in organized, professional, dependable manner;
- Must be able to adhere to deadlines;
- Must be comfortable working with on-air talent and producers, as well as working with Recording Artists to execute content;
- Knowledge of WordPress is preferred but not required;
- Experience understanding Google Analytics
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: Open until the position is filled.
All qualified candidates should contact the following party.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Rachel Pitts/Digital Director [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer